Several technical innovations demand attention. Hence, we are looking for a pioneer, who likes to think beyond the beaten path and is having interest in the field of robotics and automation. By becoming teammember, your knowledge as student will be put into practice to corporealize industrial development. In particular, you will be busy with diverse specific technical challenges and will operate on the cutting edge between diverse sub-systems. Additionally, you like to optimize existing processes and implement software improvements in an inventive way.
Being a working student you are currently following either:
• A technical bachelor in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, applied physics/mathematics, computer science & engineering, aerospace engineering or equivalent;
• A technical master in systems & control, robotics, embedded systems, software technology, data science & technology, signals & systems, mechatronics or equivalent.
Further job requirements:
• Physical knowledge about kinematics, dynamics, motion control & signal processing;
• Knowledge about programming in C++, C# and Python;
• Knowledge about JSON & XML formats;
• Experience with SCADA systems and PLC hardware is preferred;
• Knowledge about programming with Robot Operating System (ROS) is preferred;
• A flexible attitude, you take responsibility and you have a passion for the profession;
• Being considerably independent and a real go-getter.
We are looking for a working student, who is available at least 8 hours a week on average.
We offer you a varied and challenging workplace within a family-oriented, entrepreneurial environment. As a working student you may expect:
• A suitable monthly salary;
• A sufficient amount of leave days;
• A personal budget to be used for extra spare time, money or training courses;
• Flexible working hours;
• Flexible place of employment.
Spaansen is a company in the Kop van Noord-Holland, employing around 300 employees. It is a family business with an informal atmosphere, an open communication and a flat organizational structure.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact Bastiaan Knook, Business Developer, via: 0224-541844. Interested? Please send an application letter with curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org.